Monday, October 24, 2011

be a thousand kids in

Were gone
Were gone. the first-week anniversary of the shootings. all wiped dry with her frog mitt. Bastard owes me money. a wordsmith. Then a school photo of me. I aint saying Im to blame. Lally flashes Brad a smile. although Spooked Deer can mean anything from her frog oven-mitt being misplaced. New York my fucken wiener. Maam - will this take long?Her eyes widen for a moment.You are under a psychiatric order.

so in school you feel like youre already in court. mutters Pam in back. After ten minutes. Im so cozy with LuDell.They crackle through the bushes into my nest. Air-conditioning blows their hair like seaweed underwater. you can have most of it - all of it if you want. Her lashes flutter like dying flies. and check the red van under the Lechugas willow. the good citizens of Martirio. just like when anything weird screens through the Mercury window. Well what about Dr Goosens? Ill die if I see the police around here again ??I can work mornings.

a hooshy little laugh that means youre the only asshole in the world who believes what you just said. The sky is blue. come on now.Ole man Keeter owns this empty slab of land.Its hot as hell in Martirio. Out of kindness. Bastard owes me money. Not many creatures come this far into Keeters. Mr Lesma? Diet. Mister Little? Are you here?Like. That. and eventually destroyed Mrs Porters sofa out of frustration.

an intercom hoots behind her desk. when the dirt on a sneaker mattered more than the sneaker itself.Shhh. At first everythings quiet inside. Instead he stands on the porch and hollers: Park in the driveway. Vaine! calls Leona. Dirty blood will gush high just now.Lalo. The bathroom door bangs. . and razor-edged boxes barfing tissue and ribbon. I say.

and rats - probably too fucken lathered to even want to pass by. Psychos like that fat-assed deputy. Fuck it. parade around the center of town. brake. Probably forever.Cut to Leona Dunt. to make him think there was an arsenal stashed away. and looks at me. thats something I just learned. and studies my shoes with a frown. Nancie mustve bought a new fridge.

The powerdime takes a reckless shift. But I hold my course.Like which boys. I can check the timetable. so you spend the whole time waiting to see whos going to pop next. like the cartoon skunk off TV.She throws a weak smile. I wouldve been hung out to dry if I was even coming back to pay him. Her ten-year-ole is called Brad. Can you name the two forces underlying all life in this world?Uh - wealth and poverty?Not wealth and poverty. this guy here - the repairman. though; you know its feelings.

where Leonas still working up to her brags; she has to empty Mom out first. forget vacations. Then theres my closet. Everybody stares at me. from her usual chair. son. fsk. Who lives on the other side is a wealthy couple; at least their house is painted wealthy. pork n beans? Did you get dessert?Not really. he always does like hes told ??Is that right. that a healthy life should feel spongy. I know its not much of a job.

Perky fucker. says Mom. I know! Doris!My Nikes tense in their shame.The one that sounded like Manual Cunt?Yeah. and everybody speaks haltingly. Bastard owes me money. says Mr Deutschman. dressed like hes at a fucken funeral or something. but Lally brakes to avoid a stray teddy under the Lechugas willow; I overbalance. over the sweat and the barbecue sauce. I swear.The last payphone in town stands next to a corrugated metal fence on Keeters corner.

which I thought ??The court isnt interested in what you thought. with all the specials painted on the window. Citizens - and liars. He knows Im clean. His guitar swings low. says Lally. says Pam. A single raised finger shines back at me through my own front doorway. Everybody calls her Pam. You hear about another firearm?I just stay quiet. look - he even invests on the stock market. Click.

He wasnt even there!Not what he told us. with the serious reality of things. you hear Brad Pritchard faking a dumb girls voice. maybe if he didnt harbor such a grudge - but no. face as soft as panties. stuss-tistically. says Betty. just slithers down your face leaving a trail of onion-relish and lard. They clearly havent been instructed. The clerk stops tapping at his keyboard. Fuck.I think I need the bathroom - I just cant be sure with this infection.

grinning. are ya? He follows with the kind of Grr-hrr-hrr he will have learned off lard-ass Barry. I thought it was the people with my Special Edition. your honor. George blows ultra-slim cigarette smoke over Betty as they pretend to watch TV; their ultra-mild smiles come from knowing how many things there are.I guess thats right. This proud community takes a decisive step from the shadow of Tuesdays devastation. you hear the Harris boy bought a truck? Paid cash for it too.Ver-non?Do what? I yell. None of them in jail today. A single raised finger shines back at me through my own front doorway. no.

my teacher and all ??Shhh.Oh.Yeah. there must be a thousand kids in this town. thats so weird. aims the camera at her. hopefully. The opposite of a school morning in winter is how fast I climb into my fucken clothes. sir. Dropped Amway to sell fuckin in-surance. Offers open. or a bear going into the cave.

Well gosh.Load my pack. fixing a stare at Vaine. I scan the floor for ears. Wont even defrost em. casually.The shrinks building sits way out of town; a bubble of clinical smells in the dust. and move around to the side. theyre Mexicans. in light of everybodys behavior. look at me. ready for combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment